Are you building or running a business and
want a more polished brand?
need help with your website?
are not sure how to set up customer emails and newsletters?
are looking for a partner you can ask for help any time?
You, as a business owner in today’s market want your customers to quickly and easily find you online; you want to stand out with your brand and you want to offer high quality services and products. Customers will first want to look at what you have to offer. They want to research you first by assessing your credibility through customer feedback and testimonials, find out more about you and your business through the information you add in your blog and on occasion they prefer to know your location before they get in contact with you. If you maintain a strong online presence and keep your content relevant and current through your website and blog, it increases the opportunity for potential customers to make contact with you.
So you might have been looking into designing your own logo, setting up your website with Wordpress, Weebly or Squarespace and then adding apps into the mix. It looks easy and doable when you first started out. After a while you find it distracts you from your core business. All you want is to get back into making money from your business, instead of trying to save money on design, IT and websites.
Being online can initially be quite challenging and daunting. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and confused in the multitude of choices in designs, apps, tools, who to host with, how to build it and just generally what to do. You may spend a lot of time researching to find out all the relevant information and still feel frustrated and overwhelmed in relation to what is right for your business.
I find most business owners want to get their business online quickly. They also want to take pride in how they look online. They require their brand, products, services and qualities to be reflected through design, colours, images and words.
If this is how you feel, you came to the right place.
We can find and implement what is right for your business, from the branding, the perfect website platform to the marketing strategy to attract the right customers.
Hi, I am Sibylle Marxgut and I am helping businesses design and setup their online presence such as websites, online shops, email and communication systems, social media, apps and more. After graduating from the Vienna University of Technology, Austria, in Information Technology and Business Administration, I have been working as a web developer and IT project coordinator for more than 15 years. I was with the United Nations Statistics Division in New York for 9 years, before I started my own web development business in Australia. I know how to match IT tools to my clients as well as how to set priorities and ensure your online presence works for you.
- Working with a web developer who builds your website specific to your needs, takes care of all your technical worries and creates your dream website with you.
- Basing decisions on straight to the point summaries about possible hosting providers, website platforms and email hosting that tell you exactly what to consider and the different alternatives to choose from.
- Getting your first draft delivered quickly after agreeing on platform, design and basic layout. We will keep communicating and adjusting the details until you are happy.
- Making sure your website is built with the best tools so that you can run a reliable and automated online business regardless of increasing subscribers and sales.
- Going online within your budget, which will have been initially agreed upon. All costs are disclosed up front. Additional costs and features such as SEO and marketing campaign costs are also notified up front.
- Getting a prompt response to any questions and queries within 24 hours. The best way to contact me is email@example.com
Let me know what your needs are and I will respond promptly with some ideas!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!